Home Acts & Orders Web Applications Department Related Right to Information Contact Us

Ration Card

How to get duplicate ration card

  1. To get duplicate ration card, the consumer (card holder) will apply in the prescribed form D-I  either in the office of District Food & Supplies Controller/Assistant Food & Supplies Officer/Inspector Food & Supplies in whose jurisdiction his residence falls. These application forms are available in the office of DFSC/AFSO/IFS.

  2. He will submit to attested photos passport size, of his family alongwith the application form.

  3. The consumer will get the application form and to get it verified from the depot holder and submit the same in the office of DFSC/AFSO/IFS.

  4. The consumer will get a slip indicating the date as to when he should contact the concerned office for collecting the ration card by paying the prescribed fee. This will be normally two weeks after the date of submission of the application form.

Further procedure to be followed has already been mentioned in clause iv to vi for new ration cards.


Click Here to download Ration Card Performa Fonts and install.


Contact us for suggestions/enquiry at: foods@hry.nic.in